What are the advantages of a brief introduction of pneumatic ball valve and pneumatic ball valve varieties?
Pneumatic ball valve is a valve driven by compressed air, which is composed of pneumatic piston actuator and ball valve. Pneumatic ball valve can be installed in any direction in the pipeline, only need to use pneumatic actuator with air source to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small torque can be closed tightly. The equal inner cavity of the valve body provides a small resistance and straight-through flow channel for the medium.
Wuxi Xinming automatic control valve industry co., ltd. and your descriptionPneumatic ball valveBrief introduction and pneumatic ball valve varieties strengths?
Pneumatic ball valveIt is a valve driven by compressed air and consists of a pneumatic piston actuator and a ball valve. Pneumatic ball valve can be installed in any direction in the pipeline, only need to use pneumatic actuator with air source to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small torque can be closed tightly. The equal inner cavity of the valve body provides a small resistance and straight-through flow channel for the medium.
The primary feature of pneumatic ball valve is its compact structure, easy to operate and repair, suitable for water, solvents, acids and natural gas and other general operating media, but also suitable for operating conditions of the media, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. Ball valve body can be so integral, can also be so combined. Pneumatic ball valve is mainly divided into pneumatic ball valve, pneumatic ball valve, pneumatic blocking ball valve, pneumatic fluorine ball valve and other products.
Pneumatic ball valve switch light, small size, can be made into a large diameter, reliable sealing, simple structure, convenient repair, sealing surface and spherical often closed state, not easy to be medium erosion, widely used in various industries.
Pneumatic ball valve is mainly used for rapid plugging, distribution and change of medium flow direction in pipelines. Pneumatic ball valve is a new type of valve, has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Close and reliable. The sealing surface of the ball valve is widely used in plastic, which has good sealing performance and has been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Convenient operation, quick opening and closing, only 90 ° rotation from full opening to full closing, easy to remote control.
5. Convenient repair, pneumatic ball valve structure is simple, the seal ring is generally movable, disassemble and replace convenient.
6. When the valve is fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, the valve sealing surface will not be eroded.
7. Wide application range, from small diameter to a few millimeters to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. Since the power source of the pneumatic ball valve is gas, the pressure is generally 0.2-0.8MPa, which is relatively complete. Assuming that the pneumatic ball valve leaks air, compared with the hydraulic valve and the electric valve, the gas can be discharged directly, which pollutes the environment and has higher an completeness.
9. Compared with manual and turbine rotary ball valves, pneumatic ball valves can be configured with large diameters. (Manual and turbine rotary ball valves are generally below DN300, and pneumatic ball valves can reach DN1200.)
Pneumatic ball valve has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other departments, as well as people's daily life.
Suppose you want to know more knowledge, you can read the company's website, we will provide you with more professional information!