Pneumatic butterfly valve detailed installation methods and techniques
pneumatic butterfly valveBefore the device should do the following process, can make the pneumatic butterfly valve good operation.
1. The appearance shall be checked before the device, and the nameplate of the valve shall conform to the provisions GB12220 in the current national standard "General Valve Mark. For valves with operating pressure greater than 1.0MPa and cutting effect on the main pipe, strength and tightness performance tests shall be carried out before the installation, and the valves shall be used only after they are qualified.
2. Before the device, check that all parts of the pneumatic butterfly valve are not missing, the type is correct, and check that there is no debris in the valve body, and there is no blockage in the solenoid valve and silencer.
3. Place the valve and cylinder in a closed condition.
4, strength test, the experimental pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, the duration of not less than 5min, the valve shell, packing should be no leakage for qualified.
5. Hit the cylinder against the valve (the direction of the device can be parallel or perpendicular to the valve body), and then see if the screw holes are aligned, there will not be too much error. If there is a small amount of error, turn the cylinder block a little bit., And then tighten the screws.
6. After the device is completed, the pneumatic butterfly valve shall be debugged (the air supply pressure is 0.4~0.7MPa under normal conditions). During debugging and operation, the solenoid valve shall be opened and closed manually (manual operation can only be effective after the solenoid valve coil is powered off), and the opening and closing conditions of the pneumatic butterfly valve shall be investigated. If it is found in the debugging operation process that the valve has some difficulty at the beginning of the opening and closing process and is normal afterwards, it is necessary to reduce the stroke of the cylinder (adjust the stroke adjusting screws at both ends of the cylinder a little bit at the same time, run the valve to the open position during adjustment, and then turn off the air source and adjust it again) until the opening and closing of the valve is smooth and closed without leakage. It should also be noted that the adjustable muffler can adjust the opening and closing speed of the valve, but it should not be adjusted too small, otherwise the valve may not operate.