Wuxi Xinming Automatic Control Valve Co., Ltd. produces all kinds of pneumatic valves, including but not limited to pneumatic butterfly valves, pneumatic ball valves, pneumatic regulating valves and other products.
Test and adjustment of pneumatic butterfly valve for water treatment equipment
1. All parts of the butterfly valve, whether manual, pneumatic, hydraulic or electric, are strictly debugged before leaving the factory. When rechecking the sealing performance, the user should fix both sides of the inlet and outlet evenly, close the butterfly valve, and apply pressure to the inlet side. Observe whether there is any leakage on the outlet side. Before the strength test of the pipeline, the disc should be opened to prevent damage to the sealing pair.
2. Although the pneumatic butterfly valve has been strictly inspected and tested before leaving the factory, there are some products that automatically change the screw position during transportation, which needs to be re-adjusted, pneumatically, hydraulically, etc., please refer to the instruction manual of the supporting drive device.
3. The opening and closing stroke of the control mechanism has been adjusted when the electric drive butterfly valve leaves the factory. In order to prevent the wrong direction when the power is turned on, after the user turns on the power for the first time, first open the manual to the half-open position, and then press the electric switch to check that the direction of the indicator plate is consistent with the closing direction of the valve.
Common faults and elimination methods of pneumatic butterfly valves in water treatment equipment
1. Before installation, confirm whether the performance of our products and the arrow of the flow direction of the medium are consistent with the working conditions, and the inner cavity of the valve should be inserted and cleaned. No foreign matter attached to the sealing ring and butterfly plate is allowed before cleaning. Close the butterfly plate to avoid damaging the sealing ring.
2. It is recommended to use special flanges for butterfly valves, namely HGJ54-91 type socket welded steel flanges for disc plate installation.
3. The position installed in the pipeline is vertical installation, but not upside-down installation.
4. The flow needs to be adjusted during use, and it is controlled by a worm gear box.
5. For the disc valve with a large number of opening and closing times, open the worm gear box cover in about two months to check whether the butter is normal. Keep a proper amount of butter.
6. Check the tightness of each connection part to ensure the tightness of the packing and the flexible rotation of the valve stem.
7. Metal-sealed butterfly valve products are not suitable for installation at the end of the pipeline. If they must be installed at the end of the pipeline, an outlet flange must be installed to prevent the seal ring from being backlogged or over-positioned.
8. Valve stem installation and use response Periodically check the valve use effect, and promptly remove any faults.